Modeling Good Research Practices Task Force
The topics covered in the Reports of the ISPOR-SMDM Modeling Good Research Practices Task Force are listed below. The full reports appear in the Sept. - Oct. 2012 issue of MDM.
- Good Research Practices—Overview
- Conceptualizing a Model
- State-Transition Modeling
- Modeling Using Discrete Event Simulation
- Dynamic Transmission Modeling
- Model Parameter Estimation and Uncertainty Analysis
- Model Transparency and Validation
Become a Member
SMDM members contribute critically to health policy research in the areas of evidence-based medicine, cost effective health care, patient decision making and public health. SMDM helps you to be more than just a face in the crowd. The connections you make through SMDM can help you build a network of long-term contacts to help you throughout your career.
MDM offers rigorous and systematic approaches to decision making that are designed to improve the health and clinical care of individuals and to assist with health policy development.