Poster sessions allow attendees to delve into and discuss the specifics of an abstract with the author in a one-on-one or small group setting. The Annual Meeting offers on average 240 total poster abstracts with approximately 60 posters presented at each session.
Search by presentation time:
Sunday, October 19, 6:30 - 8:30 PM & Welcome Reception
Monday, October 20, 7:00 - 8:30 AM: Lee B. Lusted Award Finalists & Continental Breakfast
Tuesday, October 21, 7:00 - 8:30 AM & Continental Breakfast
Wednesday, October 22, 7:30 - 9:00 AM & Continental Breakfast
Search by primary presenting authors
Guidelines for Poster Presenters:
• The bulletin board will be landscape, 4-ft. (height) by 8-ft. (width)
• Abstract title, author(s), and institution must be placed at the top of your poster board in large lettering (at least 2 inches high).
• We recommend that you post a large-type copy of your abstract in the upper left corner of your board.
• Use large type size that can be easily read at a distance of 6-8 feet.
• Be sure graphs and charts can be easily read at a distance of 6-8 feet.
• Posters may be printed / displayed as a single large piece of paper OR presenters may choose to post smaller pieces of paper similar to a PowerPoint Presentation print out of each slide.
MDM offers rigorous and systematic approaches to decision making that are designed to improve the health and clinical care of individuals and to assist with health policy development.