2015 Networking Committee Webinar: Dissemination and Implementation
Tips for Successful Grant Applications
The SMDM Networking committee is pleased to announce an SMDM sponsored webinar entitled, ‘Dissemination and Implementation: Tips for Successful Grant Applications.’ Speakers share their expertise and provide pointers on everything from developing dissemination and implementation research to completing the dissemination and implementation sections of your next grant application. Mary C Politi, PhD, (SMDM Networking Committee Chair) served as the moderator.
Original Date Recorded: May 13, 2015
- Dr. Jeremy Grimshaw (Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Canada Research Chair in Health Knowledge Transfer and Uptake)
- Dr. Rachel Tabak (Research Assistant Professor, George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St Louis)
- Dr. Sharon Straus (Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, Canada Research Chair in Knowledge Translation and Quality of Care)
- Dr. Christina R. Studts (Assistant Professor, Department of Health Behavior, University of Kentucky College of Public Health)
- PART 1 — "SMDM Webinar: Dissemination and Implementation: Tips for Successful Grant Applications" - Mary C. Politi PhD
- PART 2 — "End of Grant KT" - Sharon E. Straus MD, MSc, FRCPC
- PART 3 — "Designing for Efficiency: Hybrid Designs in Implementation Research" - Christina Studts, PhD, LCSW
- PART 4 — "Theories and Frameworks in D&I Reasearch" - Rachel Tabak, PhD
- PART 5 — "Avoid the KT Imperative! A Heretical Viewpoint" - Jeremy Grimshaw, MBCHB, PhD, FRCGP, FCAHS
- Additional Resources
MDM offers rigorous and systematic approaches to decision making that are designed to improve the health and clinical care of individuals and to assist with health policy development.