2014 Networking Committee Webinar: PCORI Grant Applications
The SMDM Networking committee is pleased to announce an SMDM sponsored webinar entitled, 'Maximizing your PCORI grant application.' SMDM members, all of who have received PCORI funding, and a PCORI representative share their expertise and provide pointers on applying to PCORI.
Original Date Recorded: August 27, 2014
- Dominick L. Frosch, PhD
- Dan Matlock, MD, MPH
- Jean R. Slutsky, PA, MSPH
- Robert J. Volk, PhD
- Holly Witteman, PhD
- PART 1 — "Maximizing your PCORI Application: Creating Strong Investigative Teams/ Info for Junior Investigators" - Holly Witteman, PhD
- PART 2 — "Dissemination and Implementation Plans" - Robert J. Volk, PhD
- PART 3 — "PCORI Funding Opportunities" - Jean R. Slutsky, PA, MSPH
- PART 4 — "PCORI Specific Grant Strategies" - Dan Matlock, MD, MPH
- PART 5 — "Creating a Stakeholder Engagement Plan" - Dominick L. Frosch, PhD
"SMDM is the professional home to what I consider the top scientists in the field and the scientific meetings always inspire me. I also consider SMDM membership an indicator of exposure to rigorous methods and cutting edge science when reviewing resumes."continue »
MDM offers rigorous and systematic approaches to decision making that are designed to improve the health and clinical care of individuals and to assist with health policy development.