Modeling Good Research Practices Task Force
The topics covered in the Reports of the ISPOR-SMDM Modeling Good Research Practices Task Force are listed below. The full reports appear in the Sept. - Oct. 2012 issue of MDM.
- Good Research Practices—Overview
- Conceptualizing a Model
- State-Transition Modeling
- Modeling Using Discrete Event Simulation
- Dynamic Transmission Modeling
- Model Parameter Estimation and Uncertainty Analysis
- Model Transparency and Validation
Become a Member
SMDM members contribute critically to health policy research in the areas of evidence-based medicine, cost effective health care, patient decision making and public health. SMDM helps you to be more than just a face in the crowd. The connections you make through SMDM can help you build a network of long-term contacts to help you throughout your career.
"SMDM has been my professional home for about 20 years now."continue »
MDM offers rigorous and systematic approaches to decision making that are designed to improve the health and clinical care of individuals and to assist with health policy development.