Microsimulation Modeling in R
Sign up for this highly interactive virtual short course to learn how to implement discrete-time individual-based state-transition models in decision modeling.
29 November 2022
- Construct discrete-time microsimulation models in R
- Visualize and analyze microsimulation outputs in R
- Understand computational efficiency considerations in implementing
- a microsimulation
- Understand the microsimulation model structure required to perform a
- probabilistic sensitivity analysis (PSA)
- Appreciate the advantages and challenges of using R in decision
MDM offers rigorous and systematic approaches to decision making that are designed to improve the health and clinical care of individuals and to assist with health policy development.